After a long wait, you now have access to tools which are close to final release. Grab them here.
Some things you need to keep in mind, you need to un-install the earlier CTP builds if you have them on your machine, the setup doesn’t remove them for you.
You need to un-install in the following sequence:
* Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP Refresh
* Windows Phone 7 Add-in for Visual Studio 2010 CTP Refresh – ENU
* Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Resources
* Microsoft XNA Game Studio 4.0
* Microsoft XNA Game Studio 4.0 Windows Phone Extensions
More devices are also going to be available, there are many more things such as training which you certainly need to know about and the team blog covers it all http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2010/07/12/windows-phone-developer-tools-beta-released.aspx